Thursday, September 21, 2006

Returning to Normal

Well sorry, I had a very difficult last three months and I hope that now I am back in the USA I will be able to catch up with all that happened while I was in Libya. In some ways I am happy to be back home. But I think that each day away from Libya will be only wanting to return there. May sound strange coming from me when I do get the chance to catch everyone up on all that transpired while I was there but my heart will have a place in Libya and I hope that I will return again. Hopefully to live if not to visit on a regular basis. I got back on Tuesday evening and it was a long and difficult journey coming back. I have kids to get in school as soon as possible so I will need a week or so to begin writing about my adventures. I have many pictures to share and some stories too and hopefully I will shed light on a life that few experience. My children are of mixed feelings now and I will share their thoughts with everyone soon. Keep looking and I will be up and running in the next weeks.

2 comments:

Um Dania said...

welcome back to the blogsphere.. i was really worried about you never posting since promises promises..
you know what ? i felt from the first day that you will not stay in there .. it is a totally different enviroment and as i understood you inlaws are very restricted..and that would rpopably increase the gap..it seems that they didn`t help to adjust yourself to the new home and country ,, and that is sad and frustrating..
well i`m looking forward to read your posts about this lifetime trip..
bless you and happy ramadan

Dania`s mama

Sandi said...

Glad you are back and am looking forward to your stories and pics. Sandi