Friday, December 01, 2006

Thanks for Snow Days "Ode to Khadijah Teri"



A few weeks ago I commented to Khadijah that I would rather be in the sun than the snow. She noted me back that she missed the snow and I promised her I would post the next snow day in photos. So here is my snow day yesterday. Enjoy Khadijah I didn't....




By the way except for some bruises no one was injured..but my car!! My son who just got his license was bring his brother home from school. And hit a sheet of ice and landed in this nice ladies yard. Took out three sections of a split rail fence and nearly punctured the radiator of my car. See the log sticking out of my grill. Today we see a doctor and wait to hear from our insurance agents.


3 comments:

KhadijaTeri said...

Oh dear! - on days like that just stay home! - glad that everyone was unhurt (except the car and fence). Thank God for insurance - here, even with insurance you would be stuck with repairing the car yourself.

old momma said...

I did stay home on the snow day. The main roads were clear but he took the side roads as I told him too, I forgot they never plow the back roads.

piccolina said...

glad every one was ok ...sorry for the car , the first think i thought of before even reading the post was " awwww that is bad hope she is not posting about her car !!"
so sorry again !