Saturday, July 08, 2006

Blast from the Past

The other day I wondered where my in-laws went to the bathroom as I have a bathroom on my level but I had seen no bathroom on the main level. My kids informed me that the room by the garage held the bathroom. I peaked inside the other morning after taking this shot. Hey it was much nicer than any outhouse I went in as a kid. I try to tell people that not much can surprise me as when I was a child I was living on a farm in Florida. Our outhouse was never as nice and hey this one was free of cockroaches. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

KhadijaTeri said...

Looks nice! In the fall you'll be busy processing all those dates.... :)

Sandi said...

Yes these pictures look great! I hope you are settling in. The medeteranian living is very interesting and a different beauty. Thanks for the pics. Looking forward to more.

Sandi said...

Where in FL? I didn't think you were old enough to remember outhouses. ha!

Anglo-Libyan said...

you have got us hooked, nice pictures, good luck and look forward to reading more about your trip.