Thursday, July 13, 2006

Tour Two


Ok, here is the bathtub and shower as you can see no curtains. And my hubby better learn to like green as this is all around the room and the full floor to ceiling. I need a few linen closets built for storage but otherwise it will do until I can remodel with time. Next is a open foray that is just inside the gate. It can allow the women to enter here and the men go to the side of the house. The room you see is the laundry room. I need to get some flowers going here if we stay. Next is the view of my bedroom ceiling. I guess he paid quite a pretty penny to have it done as it lights all different colors and has multiple lights that are so nice. Any one for a date? These are right outside of my window and with a broom you can knock them down. They should be ready by Ramadan time. Otherwise the house is pretty simple for now but let me have a hand and I can show them how us americans can fix up a place. Colors is the word and lots of herbs and flowers. Since Colorado has been in drought for the last few years I know just what I can plant and with all the laundry I do I should have plenty of water to keep stuff happy.

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: