Thursday, July 13, 2006

A Tour of the House

Well I finally took a few pics of my place and I know it isnt what most people would expect but if I stay I am sure making a few changes. Furniture and kitchen items first. This is my main livingroom in my flat. It goes out onto a balcony that looks north. I hung some clothes lines out there as there was not enough downstairs for my big family. And it is better for those undies! The next pic is my boys room simple for now but I will fix it up if we stay. Next is the kitchen. This wall is the sink and I have a large wall of cabinets and finally got a fridge. Hopefully a stove soon but only if we are staying do I really need one. As most cooking is done on the main level of the house. The next is a view of my girls room. It is actually the womens living room but hey i have kids so oh well. It is a large room so I will fix it for all three girls. Maybe a murphy bed set so we can use the room for guest also? My room and the bathroom photos disapeared so I guess I need a second pic blog. I will try to take pics of the city this weekend. A thousand things to buy if I stay and a broom and mop from the usa is high on my list. The quality here is weak and you spend so much time cleaning that I want a good broom.


 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Without a doubt, you will make this lovely space, home. I guess I didn't read the part where your husband is not with you......God bless!